- Ke Jie 2: 1 Reversal to Win "Three Harvest Stars" Crowning Six Crowns – Sports Beats – North Net
- A Guozheng went to the military after losing Ke Jie. He really wants to wear that crown.
- Ke Jie after the "man-machine war": After several times, up to the six crowns – Chinanews.com China News Net
- Chinese chess player Ke Jie wins the world championship and becomes the youngest six-crowned champion.
- Korean media: Ke Jie once shook the tension and hit the table and was warned by the referee.
- See full article in Google News