- International oil market: oil price index rose 1%, boosted by cuts in OPEC output and US-China trade incentives
- Oil price fell more than 2% in intraday trading OPEC cuts 2019 forecast of crude oil demand Wall Street
- In 2019, the decline in oil prices added a catalyst! Trump or extended sanctions exemption from Iran
- Focus: OPEC output in December hit the largest decline over the last two years to avoid a solid basis for oversupply this year.
- US energy independence may face collapse in oil price in 2020
- See full article in Google News