- How much is the most expensive English word, worth US $ 300 billion? Not only! The global financial markets are all because of their confusing daily economic news
- One word stirs the global market, everyone is pondering what the Fed chairman is saying.
- The Fed unexpectedly "changed its voice" US stocks of panic fell
- Powell's word makes people stunned and the Dow plunged 60 points.
- In fact, the Fed had a "rate cut" last night. What does that mean? Wall Street
- See full article in Google News