- "Global money market dollar" rose, but the outlook remains bleak
- Powell: Long-term government suspension could hurt the US economy.
- Fed Chairman Powell: Flexibility and Patience to Raise Interest Rates to Continue Shrinking
- The government blockade is huge and the Fed chairman has voiced his biggest concern.
- On January 11, financial breakfast: Powell talks eclipse and the US dollar rebounds, and oil and oil rise to another record – News – Global IC Trade Starts Here – ICEach.com
- See full article in Google News