- The Federal Reserve released a report showing that US companies are less optimistic about the economic outlook
- Paper Beige Fed: Moderate economic growth in most of the United States, but signs of weakness on Wall Street
- Focus: Fed's Beige Book Says US Business Firm's Optimism is Weakening The labor market is tight.
- Quarles, vice president of financial supervision of the Fed: US economic data is very strong Wall Street
- Wash and fall asleep! The number of government days closed should register again, and US economic data is postponed tonight. Wall Street is on the scene.
- See full article in Google News