The heavy snow (December 7-21) is the third solar term in winter. At this time, the climate is cold and cold, and the snow is flying. It is at a time when yin is very strong, but yang is also beginning to sprout. Animals like tigers that are strongly affected by the yang will leave the cave and begin to mate and breed.
The influence of the heavy snow festival on the body
As cold weather will cause blood vessels to contract, then pay special attention to cardiovascular health at this time, to avoid arrhythmias, strokes, and even myocardial infarction.
Winter is also prone to lung problems or worsening existing conditions. To keep the lungs, it is best to stay away from air pollution, stop smoking and drink lots of hot water to remove toxins from the body.
In general, heavy snow festivals are also a time when people are prone to catching colds, so staying warm is an important method of medical care.
Big Snow Health Seven Tricks
1. Drink more tea, people who are easy to cold and cold can add a few slices of ginger in the tea.
2. Replacing coffee with Indian milk tea helps strengthen kidney function.
3. Eat less sugar and the polysaccharide will disturb the balance of the body's natural energy.
4. Wear hat, scarf and gloves to warm up. In particular, elderly people living in severe cold areas may wear a soft wool cap to maintain body temperature while they sleep.
5. Use the heel of one foot to massage the inside of the calf on the other side in a circular motion to promote the circulation of energy.
6. Use a warm, fragrant and fragrant oil (see below) to help boost energy, invigorate your mood, and keep your body warm.
7. Avoid anger and fear, protect your heart and brain.
Use high quality almond oils such as sesame oil, walnut oil or avocado oil to cook food.This type of oil helps the body to get good energy and keep warm.
Eat more broccoli, dill (wood fennel), nuts, cashews, onions, yams and nuts. These foods are a good source of protein during the heavy snow season.
For those who want to improve their cardiovascular health specifically, they can consume more red foods such as beets, cranberries, strawberries, cherries, jelly roses and rose tea.
Essential oil for heavy snow season
In the heavy snow season, it is appropriate to use spicy essential oils like geranium, rose, sandalwood, rosewood, lemon grass, holly, ginger or cinnamon essential oil to warm the heart and invigorate the body.
· "Big snow" should compensate for blood and blood.
· Japanese winter health tips: imitate nature, body and soil
· Seven types of healthy vegetables
Editor in charge: Li Qingfeng