- China's economy is above expectations, but still "reasonable" – Xinhuanet.com
- The GDP growth rate of 6.4% in the first quarter is obviously better than market expectations, and the economic operation will have a good start this year.
- What does the 6.4% GDP burn? What was shed? Wall Street
- Higher than market expectations China's first quarter GDP growth of 6.4% Lianhe Zaobao
- GDP data confirms that the two factors of China's economic recovery determine whether the bull market can continue
- See full article in Google News