- China Expands Trade Surplus with the United States Editor-in-Chief in China's Official Media: Foreign Products Should Not Be Discriminated in Chinese Market Chinese Voice of America (VOA)
- For the first time in 75 years, the United States has become a net exporter of oil to the Australian media: tiger-style accomplishments.
- Analyst's point of view: China's import and export growth rate plummeted in November and the trade surplus expanded to a new high in the year.
- China's import and export growth rate in November fell short of expectations and the trade surplus in the month grew 16.4 percent.
- The US trade deficit hit a new record in a decade, Trump is losing trade wars
- See full article in Google News