- China becomes the second largest country funded by the United Nations, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: fulfilling the obligations of developing countries to the United Nations.
- The United Nations officially decided on the proportion of the budget: China's super Japan rose to the second Sina.com
- United Nations budget share ratio exceeds Japan and exceeds second Channel News & Current Affairs
- The share of the United Nations budget in Japan is the first to be surpassed by the Chinese media: it is more difficult to enter the country.
- China becomes the second largest UN fund-raiser, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs responds to Sina.com
- See full article in Google News