- Can the cancellation of the first day of the new day bring water in the stock market? -Zhongxin.com China News Net
- Fang Xinghai, vice president of China Securities Regulatory Commission: should cancel the limit of 44% of the daily limit on the first day of the IPO quotation
- The vice president of the China Securities Regulatory Commission issued an important statement behind the profound significance of Sina.com
- Fang Xinghai's Heavy Speech: It is recommended to cancel the daily limit of the first day of the new stocks to give a gap to the long and short sides.
- Fang Xinghai dispels doubts "because domestic capital does not dare to buy shares, foreign investors are more willing to buy A shares": related to capital structure
- See full article in Google News