- Back to "age 6"? Refined domestic oil prices or the first "three consecutive losses" in the year – Chinanews.com
- Up to 11.2 million barrels per day! Saudi Arabia's oil output in November hits new gains in oil price hike by narrowing Wall Street
- Domestic refined oil prices for the first time received the "three consecutive losses" during the year and should retreat to the beginning of the year.
- Sandy land plans to secretly cut oil – Finance News | No Chew Daily No Chew Daily
- Behind the fall in oil prices is a new round of global deceleration! – Why does the offer of "belief" collapse? Wall Street
- See full article in Google News