- Mid-day review: Shanghai stock index rose 2.58% GEM rose 2.33% North capital inflow nearly 6.7 billion yuan – Securities Times News
- Revision: The three major indexes opened higher and the Shanghai index rose 1%. The concept of the subject rose.
- The turnover of the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets has hit a new low since the beginning of February, and the northern capital continues to flow to 500 million yuan.
- Shanghai stock index rocked and closed sharply shrinking Chinese medicine sector to strengthen – Finance
- Opening: The three main indexes rose and the Shanghai index rose 1.87%, the performance of brokerage stocks was strong.
- See full article in Google News