Thursday , October 21 2021

You may lose vision after receiving a chemical powder extinguisher on your face – – Valparaíso – 24 hours



[ad_1]

Valparaíso

A young Union La Calera fan was about to lose his sight after suffering an accident at the stadium. The 19-year-old student was responsible for launching the contents of the fire extinguishers, filled with lime and received the contents in her eyes during the classic between her team and San Luis de Quillota. Today she is hospitalized in the capital. (12-11-2018)

[ad_2]
Source link