Woman dies for amoeba that ate her brain



[ad_1]

A 69-year-old woman died after contracting a amoeba with clerks when using Water gives key to perform a treatment against sinusitis in Seattle, Washington.

According to the published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, the American woman suffered a sinus infection that was treated with washes with Water Cold applied to the nose through a rhinocornium twice a day.

However, the woman did not fill the device with Water saline or sterile, but he used Water gives key filtered, which caused problems that began with a rash on the right side of the nose.

The doctors prescribed medications, but nothing diminished the outbreak; Shortly thereafter, the woman suffered a stroke and after the tests, computed tomography showed a half-inch lesion in her brain.

The woman entered the operating room to remove the damaged area, however, the patient developed paralysis in one arm and one leg, shortly after the biopsy revealed that he had an amoeba infection in the brain.

The woman's health deteriorated until the family decided to withdraw life support. During the necropsy it was confirmed that the presence of Balamuthia Mandrillaris, a amoeba which feeds on brain tissue, which caused his premature death.

Due to this strange case, experts from around the world have insisted on the indication that the use of rhinocornium is healthy, and that the liquid that should be used should be indicated by the experts.

With RT information.

[ad_2]

Source link