Yesterday finally went on sale Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the long-awaited fighting game of Nintendo Switch which has already become the best-selling video game of 2018 on Amazon.
Undoubtedly, this is a title that promises to be the most played online as well as local thanks to its Multiplayer for up to 8 players. For this reason, it is not surprising that among its vast repertoire of playable characters, many people want to know which ones are the best.
People who are interested in knowing who is the best can be lucky, and that is Zero, professional player and world champion of Super Smash Bros. showed a list with those who, for him, are the best and the worst fighters of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
ZeRo divided the 74 characters into several levels: Higher Level, Higher Level, Medium Level, Low Level and Not very clear. Here is the list with all names:
- Higher level: Roy, Chrom, Pikachu, Olimar and Pikmin, Peach, Daisy, Belmont Richter, Simon Belmont, Inkling, Lucina, Mewtwo, Sheik, Palutena, Marth, Wario.
- High level: Diddy Kong, Rosalina and Luma, Lucario, Meta Knight, Link, Link Child, Luigi, Ness, Fox, Ryco, Ken, Cobra, Pichu, Shulk, Sonic, Drawn Mii, Cinnamon, Captain Falcon, Pokémon Trainer, Ike, Samus Zero Suit, Yoshi, King K. Rool, Cloud, Bowser, Bayonetta, Dr. Mario.
- Middle level: Mario, Ness, Samus, Dark Samus, Robin, Incinerate, Mega Man, ROB, Mii Swordsman, Mii Karateka, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, King Dedede, Mr. Game & Watch, Toon Link, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Wolf, Ice Mountaineers, Racing, Bowsy, Greninja
- Low level: Kirby, Little Mac, Pac-Man, Ridley.
- Not very clear: Duck hunting
What do you think? Do you agree with his opinion?