Characters like singer Drake or President of the United States, Donald Trump, have their stickers on WhatsApp.
Colombia is not far behind, because since this function came to the application, people seek to make the most of this new development.
On the platform, Colombians used their creativity to create their own stickers, only with controversial characters from the world of entertainment, politics or sport.
Here we show you how you can do this:
For Android users:
1. To start using them, you must have the latest version of the operating system available on your phone and version 2.18.101 of WhatsApp.
2. When you find the previous point, you enter the application and in the part of the keyboard you select where the emoticons and gifs are, there you should already see the option of & # 39; Stickers & # 39 ;.
3. Click the sticker that you want to send.
4. You will find several pre-determined stickers.
5. If you want to expand the sticker collection, you must click the plus symbol (+), which is in the upper-right corner of the keyboard.
6. On the & # 39; All Adhesives & # 39 ;, you will find the options that are available in the application. You just have to download what you like the most.
7. If you notice, when you reach the end of & # 39; All stickers & # 39 ;, & # 39; Get more stickers & # 39; appears, this is a series of application programming interfaces, known as APls, that will allow third parties to create new stickers for WhatsApp users to use.
8. On the other hand, in the & # 39; My stickers & # 39; tab, the ones we use will appear, that is, they will be saved as part of a collection.
If for some reason one of your friends sends a sticker that you like very much, but you do not know how or where to find it, just click on it, choose the option "See more" and "Download".
For iOS users:
1. You only need to have version 2.18.100 of WhatsApp installed.
2. If you have iOS 7 or later, it will not work.
There are also applications that allow you to create custom stickers, such as Sticker Studio. Once the application is downloaded, you can mount an image using a photo of the phone or with a photo made at that very moment.
After selecting the photo and choosing which part of the image you want to convert to a sticker, a graphic will automatically be added to a folder in which you must provide a descriptive name or relate the image. With a minimum of three stickers in this folder, you can click the icon with a small phone like WhatsApp, which is in the upper right corner of the application.
In this way, graphics will be automatically added to the messaging service.
Now, only when you open WhatsApp, and when you decide to submit a new sticker, this custom package will be there along with the other already armed packages that you also downloaded and those that are pre-defined in the service.