Several reactions were in the social networks for the new shirt that will use University of Chile next season, which includes an alternative reddish-pink outfit.
In this connection, Several fans have shown on Twitter with conflicting opinions about student dress for this year.
Check out the reactions of users on social networks:
The new red shirt of the U reminds me of that other hahaha pic.twitter.com/en4rqMBlAZ
– Seba Gutierrez (@sebagutierrez_) January 9, 2019
What a funny t-shirt
– Andrés (@ B_Andres25) January 9, 2019
I did not like any T-shirts, which they presented.
– Courteous sun (@solecortes__) January 9, 2019
What was missing in the presentation of the U 2019 shirt: archery. Will Johnny Herrera continue to play with the replacement or with models from previous years?
– Ale Alejandro (@perryturbina) January 9, 2019
U's alternative shirt is very much honored to its Petrobras sponsor because it looks like it's dripping oil.
– sUdaca ⚡ (@MadreSinEstadio) January 9, 2019
Well, after fluoride, any U-shirt is acceptable.
– Danielle Weasley ?? (@NoSeQueWeah) January 9, 2019
the new shirt of the U is very similar to the selection of the University of Chile (not my picture) pic.twitter.com/hyQ87QIeIy
– Exequiel (@exeino) January 9, 2019
The new U shirt is more or less like this: pic.twitter.com/sNAXNkTc53
– Mario Hernandez (@MernandezR_) January 8, 2019
– Diego Leal (@diego_leee) January 9, 2019