UPDATE (Monday 18/10, 18: 35hrs.): Uber confirms problems with the application
Uber confirmed in a statement that there are flaws in its application and are already working to resolve them. This is him declaration an employee of Uber México.
"We are aware of the technical problem that does not allow some users to use our application. We apologize and are working to find a solution as soon as possible."
A report from a user directly on Facebook via Facebook forced us to take the test. So we went to Twitter and found that users from Mexico, Latin America and various countries around the world are reporting a Uber crash, with several problems finding drivers and traveling.
According to the reports, the problems would have started just over an hour ago and are also happening in the United States and Australia; besides the sister platforms of Uber, like Uber Eats. The reports have been confirmed from Argentina, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Chile, Colombia, etc.
According to users, the application issues are for users and for the steering partner version. Some reports have begun to register the problem and ensure that the fault is worldwide.
By the time of this increase, Uber had not decided on these reports of an international drop in its private transportation and delivery service.
@Uber_MEX Is the system quiet? There is no service. greetings
– Penelope Solis (@PenelopeGdl) December 10, 2018
@Uber_Chile the application does not work ..?
– samuel redhead blond (@merisliao) December 10, 2018
– Don Moto and associates. (@MotoMotoOficial) December 10, 2018
From what I'm reading in the world. At least the whole of Latin America,
Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Ecuador …
– Mark's Corner (@MarcosRomanMR) December 10, 2018
@Uber_Support my application will not allow me to log in to update my registration. Just keep saying "loading, please wait …" can anyone help me?
– Thomas Scharff (@IzAlwaySunny) December 10, 2018
– Edu (@ lalo7790) December 10, 2018
– SullySoles (@ haze1995) December 10, 2018
– Luis Garay (@ Pachon22) December 10, 2018
– Olmos Lewis (@ OlmosL2) December 10, 2018
Please, I need your help! My application failed to say that I am online, which I am not. Clients are calling me asking where I am, please can I close my application [email protected] 9728769758
– Richard M Ortega (@ Richieocho8) December 10, 2018
– Luis Solórzano BSC (@ LSolorzanoM79) December 10, 2018
I asked for a Uber, he said it was coming, but there was nothing on the map, I called the driver and he told me he was home. @Uber_Chile
– Javieeeraaa. (@EspinozaJavy) December 10, 2018
@Uber_MEX the drivers application is failing !!!! What is going on
– April Molina (@MollyAbrill) December 10, 2018