O calendar of 21 Formula One races for 2019 was approved and will have Melbourne as the regular host of the start of the season with the Australian Grand Prix at Albert Park on 17 March.
The International Automobile Federation (FIA) announced on Wednesday after a meeting of the Sports Council in St. Petersburg, that 11 races will be played in Europe, five in Asia, four in America and one in Australia.
O F-1 Championship to begin one week before 2018 and It will also end a week later this year.
The FIA has indicated that the cars will be heavier – with an increase from 740 kg to 743 kg – and that the refueling procedures during the tests will be the same as those of races.
Lewis Hamilton of Mercedes, he will defend his crown next year, and he will appear as the great candidate to repeat.
Calendar of Formula 1 2019:
- March 17: Australia, Melbourne
- March 31: Bahrain, Sakhir
- April 14: China, Shanghai
- April 28: Azerbaijan, Baku
- May 12: Spain, Barcelona
- May 26: Monaco
- June 9: Canada, Montreal
- June 23: France, Le Castellet
- June 30: Austria, Spielberg
- July 14: Great Britain, Silverstone
- July 28: Germany, Hockenheim
- August 4: Hungary, Budapest
- September 1: Belgium, Spa
- September 8: Italy, Monza
- September 22: Singapore
- September 29: Russia, Sochi
- October 13: Japan, Suzuka
- October 27: Mexico City
- November 3: United States, Austin
- November 17: Brazil, Sao Paulo
- December 1: Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina
– Mexico Grand Prix (@mexicogp) December 4, 2018