The policy outlined in this document is intended to inform users of World of Warcraft about the conduct of our company regarding the processing of personal data collected through our portals.
1 | Collection:
What is the information collected for?
All information collected from users in MundoMaritimo aims to:
(1) Provide personalized services, content and advertising to the user while browsing the MundoMaritimo sites
(2) Carry out internal studies on the demographic data, interests and behavior of our users. The information is used to better understand and serve our users.
This freely and voluntarily provided data is intended to provide better services, information and utilities to our users. You have the right not to accept delivery, waiving the benefits that our site offers.
If you choose to provide such information, we will require you to maintain a clear and fair conduct, subject to the policy outlined below, which you are informed of and accepted by you.
Our policy regarding the data collected is as follows:
The responsibility for the accuracy of the data collected by this means is exclusive to the user.
We maintain an off-line database, which guarantees total privacy to its clients, in relation to the data provided to MundoMaritimo.
On the other hand, a recognized external provider of connectivity and properly certified hosting services "hosts" our websites on their web servers, 365 days a year, seven days a week and twenty-four hours, which ensures that our website has the less possibility of "falling" in the web or intrusions of "hackers" that violate our Portal.
Without prejudice to the responsibilities that correspond to the user, MundoMaritimo will take special care to collect, maintain, use, publish or distribute the personal information linked to users and visitors, verifying that the data is correct, complete and adequate to serve the purposes for those that will be used.
The user who has already submitted personal data or information to MundoMaritimo, may request its modification, correction or elimination by sending an email to [email protected], stating his name, address, address, telephone number and expressing clearly what information you delivered you want to modify or delete.
In any case, and as a security measure, MundoMaritimo reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the communication.
6. Publication and exchange:
MundoMaritimo, as a general rule, will not transfer, transfer, sell or provide your personal data to any person. MundoMaritimo may transfer, disclose or transfer the collected data to its users, to third parties, in accordance with the following circumstances:
(1) In case you have the explicit approval of the user, your personal data may be used by third parties for direct marketing purposes, telephone calls, sending of emails, among others. You have the right and the option to refuse to receive such third party information.
(2) In the case of "business contacts", your personal data may be used by third parties only to complete and execute the transaction that led to the delivery or collection of such information.
(3) Such information is required by law, a court order or other legally valid procedure that requires it.
7. Use of information related to third parties:
In the case of having the corresponding approval, MundoMaritimo will use the information of the user to communicate and inform, by email, about:
(1) Modifications to existing services or products, appearance of new services or products or other specified by the user.
(2) Information, offers or any kind of marketing promotion that MundoMaritimo may grant to the user.
(3) User suggestion about "recommend this news to a friend"
8. Services provided by third parties on the site:
Eventually, MundoMaritimo may contract the services of external companies in order to deliver new services and products through this site. The information collected in your case by these companies will be governed by the user agreement of the same.
9. Associated Advertising
With regard to advertising services or promotional information, to present associated services that may be of interest, we have links with other companies for which we allow advertising on our pages. These companies may individually request your information directly from you, and it is their sole responsibility to manipulate and manipulate this information.
Finally, MundoMaritimo does not guarantee the privacy of the personal information of the user, if it provides or discloses information in public telephone directories, articles, publications, chat rooms, newsletters or similar. This information may be collected by third parties, with or without your consent. You disclose this information at your own risk.