Update II: We leave you with the variants of the Joker:
Joker and colors alt 2/2 pic.twitter.com/PNtsTwAKQ2
– Japanese Nintendo (@japaneseswitch) April 17, 2019
Update: These are the notes of the patch, where it is clarified that in Spain / Europe is already released on April 18:
The latest update (see 3.0) will be available on April 18, 2019 and includes:
- A Person 5 Joker, and a new scenario called "Mementos" (part of the downloadable content * of the payer's "pack 1").
- New clothing for Mii fighters, available as paid downloadable content *.
- Scenario Editor: A new way with which you can create your own scenarios and play them back.
- Edit Videos: A new way with which you can work on your own projects.
- Shared content: A new way to find videos, scenarios and more published by users worldwide.
- Smash World: A new service of the mobile application Nintendo Switch Online.
Original news: This was shared by Nintendo just minutes after the official display of the Joker. It seems that both the expected Update 3.0 of the game as the DLC character Joker they are incorporated into the fight title soon, on April 17, 2019 (in America, and April 18 in Spain / Europe).
Beside the ad, it was shared this extensive video, where it is confirmed that this version includes a new scenario of Person, the way of building a filtered scenario a few days ago, news in Smash World and more. We'll update with the official patch notes in a few minutes.
In the meantime, we'll leave you with the video (available only in English for now):
What do you think?