Friday , July 23 2021

13 people in the hospital after incident of carbon monoxide poisoning in Vancouver



Thirteen people in Vancouver were taken to hospital today after an apparent incident of carbon monoxide poisoning.

According to the Emergency Health Services (EHS), paramedics responded to a call after a patient collapsed.

"The paramedics, who use CO monitors, arrived at the site and immediately detected carbon monoxide," emergency health services said on Twitter.

In a later tweet, EHS said the incident happened "this morning" and was "paramedics" monoxide monitors that warned them to danger.

EHS told The Daily Hive that the incident occurred in the 1600 block of West 5th Avenue.

All individuals were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning. Two people were in critical condition.

Newsletter logo

Get direct access to our weekly content, contests and benefits.


D8d194f40cb13417f79d4d8daee34fdb? S = 96 & d = mm & r = g

Staff of DH Vancouver

Daily Hive is the evolution of Vancity Buzz, established in Vancouver in 2008. In 2016, the publication renamed and opened newsrooms in Calgary, Toronto and Montreal. Send story tips to [email protected]



Source link