07/11/2019 | 07:48
Jefferies has devoted a new study to the auto supplier, which results in a reassessment of the industry but a decrease in the recommendation on Valeo after the bond rebound. The consecutive increase in CGG results leads Barclays to pause. ISS and Tenaris are no longer in the scent of holiness among analysts.
- Amplifon: HSBC begins tracking purchase by targeting 27 euros.
- Aperam: AlphaValue remains with purchase with a price target reduced from 33.10 to 31.80 EUR.
- Barry Callebaut: Baader Helvea continues to be maintained with a reduced price target from 2020 to CHF 2000.
- CGG: Barclays went from overweight to online weight to 3 euros.
- Continental: Jefferies is still maintained with a target price of 120 to 133 EUR.
- Faurecia: Jefferies stays on purchase with a target price of 50 to 56 EUR.
- Hella: Jefferies is still maintained with a target price increased from 44 to 48 EUR.
- Hiscox: JP Morgan goes from overweight to neutral to 1290 GBp. Jefferies still needs to be preserved with a reduced price target of 1605 to 1229 GBp.
- Hugo Boss: Jefferies starts tracking the purchase by targeting 53 EUR.
- Iberdrola: HSBC moves to buy to continue targeting 9.50 EUR.
- ISS: SEB goes from purchase to storage, targeting 155 DKK.
- Lenzing: Berenberg passes detention for sale with the aim of 80 euros.
- Schaeffler: MainFirst goes from underperforming to outperforming at 11.50 euros.
- Societe Generale: RBC remains in sector performance with a target price increased from 28 to 30 EUR.
- Sogeclair: GreenSome Finance stays on sale with a target price of 40.50 to 42.30 EUR.
- Sonova: HSBC begins tracking purchase by targeting 267 CHF.
- Tenaris: Morgan Stanley goes from overweight to online to 12 euros.
- Valeo: Jefferies shifts from neutral to underperforming, targeting 29 euros versus 27 euros previously.
- William Demant: HSBC starts tracking to maintain 186 DKK segmentation.