Own Report: The Xiaomi's Smartphone, a Chinese handset manufacturer, is currently selling more in India. The Indian market still has sufficient demand for Redmi Note 5 Pro. Regardless of this demand, Redmi Note 5 Pro has achieved an upgrade of the operating system. Redmi Note 5 Pro received the MIUI 10 9.3.28 Global Beta ROM Update, which was previously Android Nougat 7.1.2, on the Android operating system 9.0 (Pie).
How to update Redmi Note 5 Pro?
Xiaomi posted a link to update the operating system. Users of Redmi Note 5 Pro can update this using the & # 39; Recovery ROM & # 39; and the & # 39; Fastboot ROM & # 39; of the MIUI forums 10. According to the instructions here, the phone will need to update step by step in the flashing process. But be sure to back up the phone's storage before the phone blinks. Because, if you do not back up the phone storage, all data stored on the phone may be deleted. Take a look at this time the specification of Redmi Note 5 Pro …
Take a look at the Redmi Note 5 Pro specification:
1) HD Display Plus 5.99 inches. The ratio screen / body of the phone is greater than 77%.
2) 4 / 6GB of RAM + 64GB of internal storage can be found in Redmi Note 5 Pro. The MicroSD's internal storage phone card can be upgraded to 128GB.
3) The new update includes the Android operating system 9.0 (Pie) (previously Android Nougat 7.1.2) and with Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) chipsets.
4) There are 12 megapixels (primary sensor) + 5 megapixels (deep sensor) dual rear camera configuration and 20 megapixels sophisticated selphi camera. With the help of the Selfie Camera, the & # 39; Face Unlock & # 39; the phone will work.
Read more: A bunch of pocket-quit prices are appealing features Huawei Y6 Prime!
5) This phone contains a non-removable 4000 mAh battery. With the convenience of fast 4G LTE charging, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS and a USB Type C port for connectivity.
6) Variable Redmi Note 5 Pro 4 GB RAM is priced at Rs. 12,999 and 6 GB of RAM are available on TK. 13999.