Observations that Faruk and Tasveer said



[ad_1]

Tasveer and Faruque were arrested at the fire service at the fire service at DB's Banani office.

Tasveer and Faruque were arrested at the fire service at the fire service at DB's Banani office. Photo: Playing

Tasveer Ullah, owner of the building's owner, opened a case in the case of a fire in the town of Banani FR and granted pre-trial detention for seven days in a lawsuit filed by owner SMHI Farooq (65).

Following Sunday's hearing, Metropolitan Judge Sadabi Yasin Ahsan Chowdhury ordered the return of the accused. Police Inspector Jalal Uddin of DB presented them to the court for a 10-day probation petition.

On the other hand, defense lawyers have applied for bail. Meanwhile, on the same day, the court set April 30 to file the investigation report after the case filed in the case.

On the first day of the seven-day pre-trial detention, information was received by intelligence officials. This information informed the intelligence officials that they However, documents need to be checked for authenticity. And these documents are in the form of Rajuk and the construction company Rupayan. Research Officers will ask for documents related to building the building for the sake of research.

Land owner Faruq Hossain demanded the investigation officers, the 18-story building was illegally mounted 23 floors. She told the news that RAJUK wrote a letter to RAJUK. At the same time, the building building was also informed that they did not build the building because of the rules.

Although the height of the building has increased illegally, Tasveer Ul Islam, owner of the last three floors, told investigators that it enlarged the building with approval. He also approved the RAJUK's approval.

Land owner Faruq Hossain told DB officials that 20 owners of the F.T tower have 45% ownership. The remaining 55 percent owned the model. The owner did not sell his owned florists. For the rest of the house, he rented his office. 55% of the property was sold for 19 people.

Faruk Hossain also claimed that he did not attend the transfer ceremony after the construction of the tower due to the conflict over the construction of the building. However, 45% of the buildings are occupied by themselves.

Tasveer Ull, who was reinstated, told intelligence officials that the building was approved by the RAJUK after building the 18-story building up to 23 floors. He bought 21, 22 and 23 floors without checking all the papers.

The Metropolitan Police Detectives (North) ADC Golam Sakhaline Sithil said: "We are collecting documents from the departments and offices concerned to verify the information we are receiving from the accused." It will be possible to determine who was involved in the trial and to analyze the documents.

Fire exploded at the 23-storey Banani FT tower on Thursday at 12.55. After six and a half hours of effort, it is possible to light the fire at 7:00 p.m. So far 26 people have died in this incident.

On the evening of March 30, in the case of the Banani police station, SI Milton Dutta presented the case under number 436/304 (a) / 427/109 (number 37). In this, SMH Faruk Hossain, president of the Rupayan Group, Liaquat Ali Khan and Tasveer-ul-Islam, were charged.

On the same day, landowner Faruq Hossain and owner of Tasveer Ul Islam, owner of the extended portion of the house, arrested DB police. The next day, the court granted a seven-day pretrial detention order of 10 days' probation.

[ad_2]

Source link