You could have an untapped gold mine in your pocket.
Most of the countless photos and videos on our smartphones are meant for digital storage – but there are usually at least a few great plans.
While these usually end up on Instagram or Facebook, you can actually earn some money from them.
"People may not realize how much you can do by generating stock photos," said innovation expert Nils Vesk.
Sites like Getty, Alamy or iStock may be willing to buy a great photo or video and pay the creator a 15% to 40% commission for each download.
"If you analyzed your photos, everyone has a classic," said Vesk. "If people really looked at your pictures, there's a little money there."
To mark World Creativity and Innovation Week, the consultant created nine "creative" ways for people to make money "doing as little as possible."
Vesk, who has worked with brands such as CommBank, Nestlé and Microsoft, said he began researching the list after talking to a pregnant client who was "really worried about how to make some money without having to work full time."
"There are some creative and cool techniques and innovations for people who could be making money or saving money," he said.
"The most common thing is that you can usually get paid for something you're already doing. Mystery shopping, for example, do not pay much, can cost $ 25, but if you are already shopping, it does not hurt. "
In addition to selling his snaps worthy of Instagram, he recommends everything from turning his car into a mobile billboard to becoming a human guinea pig and taking part in paid market research.
Sites such as Respondent.io, Ipsos i-Say, the Brand Institute, Inspired Opinions, and SIS International Research often pay consumers to answer survey questions and participate in focus groups.
"I did one last night, it was like $ 150 for literally about 10 minutes of work," he said.
Nine Lazy Ways to Make Money
1. Become an advertiser: Use your car as an advertising banner for a brand and earn from $ 150 to $ 450 per month.
2. Sell your snaps and your videos: If people like your photos and videos, people would probably pay for them. Earn 15% to 40% commission for each download of your photo or video.
3. Share your opinion: Become a market research participant and conduct on-line or face-to-face interviews with an amount between $ 50 and $ 400 per interview.
4. Share your car: Your parked car may be generating income for you now if you sign up for a car sharing scheme. Rent your car for one year, for $ 12,000, or hire it per hour or per day.
5. Become a hotel for one night: AirBnB is a simple, reliable and reliable income generator. Rent a room or rent the house.
6. Become medically advanced: Paid clinical trials can help you not only financially, but also physically, by being at the forefront of medicine to help you in diseases, aches, or diseases.
7. Be a lover of books: If you're an avid reader and like to share your recommendations, become an Amazon affiliate and share the books you've just read. Share your latest list and links through a blog, newsletter, or email to friends.
8. Shopping: Mysterious shopping is a simple way to add revenue when you go shopping. If you can remember what a retailer says and how it felt, this is easy to earn some extra money.
9. Round off your payments: Use an app to force you to save more money when buying merchandise. The extra five cents of a $ 4.95 purchase can be collected and redirected to a savings account or stock market account, helping you to save and increase your cash without even feeling the loss of it. On average, people save between $ 40 and $ 60 a month using these apps.
Source: Ideas With Legs