The omnibus that took the players from Boca to Monumental
He was stoned at 15:05, for a few blocks, on the corner of the Del Libertador and Lidoro Quinteros avenues. When the micro arrived at the stadium with the broken glass, the players left and on the way to the locker room in the corridors were affected, by the gases and splinters of the windows that exploded. So far, what happened in the sight of many. But what really happened? Did the security operation fail? Was there a liberated zone? How is the relationship between the security agencies of the Nation and Buenos Aires? And the role of the brave bar of Rio? What position did Rodolfo D & # 39; Onofrio and Daniel Angelici take, the presidents?
Step by step, all the answers
- 1) Both national and local officials agreed last night that the operation failed in the corner where the micro Boca was attacked. Porteños spokesmen pointed out that Prefectura should have done "a better containment in this position", but that was not in the place predicted and that is where the River fans infiltrated to attack the micro. There were crossroads of responsibilities between national and Buenos Aires authorities, but a coincidence: at least one lung of 100 meters had to be left for the passage of the bus.
- 2) Those responsible for the security operation accept that there was a "gross error" that ended in the attack in a place that was insured, but they claim that they controlled several skirmishes.
- 3) The authorities had a counterpoint with Conmebol, for the comings and goings of changes of schedule and suspension; According to the authorities, it should have been suspended several hours earlier.
- 4) The security operation was in charge of the City of Buenos Aires, with its police, which was supported by the federal forces, with City Hall in the Liberator area, and Gendarmerie in Cantilo and Udaondo. The device was designed by the Buenos Aires authorities. For today's game, there will be no changes to the command system. Those responsible are Marcelo D & Alessandro, secretary of security and city police chief; Patricia Bullrich, Minister of National Security, and Martín Ocampo, Minister of Justice and City Security.
- 5) D & # 39; Alessandro associated the attack on the Boca bus with the attack yesterday in San Miguel, at the home of Rio Brava leader, Héctor Godoy, better known as "Caverna" (he was kidnapped more than 10,000). 000 pesos, $ 15,000 and 300 tickets). "There is no doubt that everything is connected, we take more than 10,000,000 pesos …", said the official. And it was critical: "There is a flaw in the entrance of the bus from Boca, there are detainees and is being investigated why he failed in that ring security and the consequences attached to the bus," he said.
- 6) There were 30 detainees for attacks and resistance to authority and aggravated damages.
- 7) The closing of the stadium was administrative, due to the excess of public that entered, but the scene is not in danger for the match today, at 17: River must pay a fine.
- 8) The San Lorenzo and Hurricane party for the 13th Super League date in Bajo Flores was almost at the same time – it was suspended by a decision of the Buenos Aires Ministry of Justice and Security, since only an operational control in the city for the soccer.
- 9) Out of the microphones, in Núñez, argues that the problem has never been Rio, but Security and Police: they speak of "inefficiency and little control".
- 10) "It is incredible that Mouth does not have adequate custody," said D & # 39; Onofrio, "for a group of 10 or 15 misfits, the world was deprived – not only of the 66,000 people here – of seeing a river -Mouth." "It was not all the people on the River, there were some mismatches that exist in all the clubs that made this illegal throw of stones, then came gas, some players were injured by glass shrapnel, others sucked gas. Rio because they put themselves at our disposal It escapes them because it happened 200 meters from the court There is a security protocol: it is not the first time we arrived To play in this stadium, it should not be too complicated to get people off the avenue where the micro -Mouth bus comes within 100 meters on each side, "said Angelici.
- 11) Paragraph 2 of Article 8 of the Conmebol refers to the responsibilities: "Member Associations and clubs are responsible for security and order in and around the stadium … This responsibility extends to all incidents that of any nature could happen, and are therefore exposed to the imposition of disciplinary sanctions … ".
Report: Daniel Gallo and Gabriel Di Nicola.
The reviews posted are the sole responsibility of their authors and the consequences thereof may be subject to legal sanctions. Any user that includes in their messages any comment that violates the regulation will be deleted and disqualified to comment again. The submission of a comment implies acceptance of the regulation.
To comment, you need to sign in with LA NACION user.
Use the LA NACION application for free, do you want to download?