Lexus, a luxury vehicle brand of Japanese origin born in 1989, opened offices last Monday in Argentina. With him Omotenashi, O Japanese DNA and the Advanced technology As the main pillars of the brand, Lexus will have an exclusive and exclusive dealer called TAKUMI in the first place. This 2,400m2 site, which will be the largest in Latin America, will be located at Av. Libertador 860, one of the most exclusive and best access areas of the federal capital.
The Lexus is far beyond what we mean by comfort, it goes far beyond our notion of luxury. Our words are not enough to describe you, because Lexus is an experience, an incredible experience. The Lexus experience seeks perfection in every aspect: customer service, design, technology and craftsmanship, says Steve St. Angelo, Toyota and Lexus CEO for Latin America and the Caribbean.
Refers punctually to the extraordinary Japanese hospitality. The term in s is derived from three expressions in Japanese:
- The first is about integrity: URA OMOTE NASHI, which means having no sides, translated to be pure and sincere.
- The second is about commitment and determination, the MONKEY OR MOTHER NASHI TOGERU, which translates into the accomplishment of something always with care and with the heart.
- And the third expression refers to the verb MOTENASU which literally means to entertain.
Together, they make up the OMOTENASHI, which defines the spirit of Japanese hospitality, an essential part of Japanese culture for nearly five centuries. Its guidelines, developed by Sen's teacher at Rikyu, make sharing a cup of tea a special moment between the host and the guest. The importance of the guest is seen with careful preparation and beautiful presentation.
This simple and humble ceremony defines the three fundamental principles of OMOTENASHI:
- Anticipate Needs: Be prepared to surprise and delight customers and treat them as you would like to be treated.
- Attention to detail: create unique and beautiful experiences that show an unprecedented level of detail, making the guest feel valued and important.
- Sincere expression of gratitude: recognizing that the client always has options, demonstrating our gratitude for his loyalty and clientele.
Over time, these principles have become a way of life, going far beyond the tranquil home of t, and is an integral part of modern Japanese society. They are not just rules, but a fundamental mentality for every meeting a host has with a guest. Its principles set the standards for creating exceptional experiences and exceptional status service.
Lexus, a true reflection of Japanese culture, implements this concept of OMOTENASHI in all aspects of its operation in Argentina:
- Service for sale and after sale.
- Lexus exclusive emergency service.
- And of course, also in their vehicles, they get the driver and the rest of the passengers in an unbeatable surroundings, full of details to make the most of those who move in a Lexus.
Lexus is the flagship brand of cars created by Toyota to compete in the premium vehicle market. The first Lexus model was the LS400, launched in 1989. This development was born from a project that began in 1983 to create a flagship that would challenge the best cars in the world.
In 1999, 10 years after its introduction, Lexus sold 1,000,000 units and topped the customer satisfaction rankings in the US. Just 5 years later, in 2004, reached the mark of 2,000,000 units, and introduced the world's first hybrid luxury model: the RX 450h.
For 2009, Lexus presented its first supercar, the LFA, in Tokyo in a limited edition of 500 units, 50 of which are equipped with the NR package. This vehicle was highlighted by Jeremy Clarkson, renowned English journalist for Top Gear, as the best car he has ever driven. In 2010, the first compact Lexus arrived, the CT 200h. That same year towards its debut what is now a cone of Lexus design, the Signature Grille that characterizes the models of the brand.
In 2015, the brand took a new step in the manufacture of high-performance supercars by announcing the creation of the F Performance Racing division and the introduction of the RC F GT3. The RC F GT3 has also been approved by the FIA and participates in American championships. Japan, and Europe.
As a last milestone, in 2016 came the new Lexus slogan, regarded as a statement of brand principles for its customers: Incredible Experience. This phrase tries to convey the vision of the brand in that the Lexus customer not only buys a vehicle, but this action will be the gateway to a world full of new experiences for all the senses.
To date, Lexus has sold 9.8 million units worldwide, of which more than 1 million are powered by hybrid technology.
Over the years and customer experience with the brand, Lexus has established itself as one of the most reliable automotive industry brands, according to the most prestigious awards in the industry.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: AUTO-RECHARGED HORSE VEHICLES
Innovation runs in our veins. Since 2004, Lexus has been using hybrid technology by fusing electric motors with fuel engines, offering smart fuel consumption, low emissions and the driving experience that distinguishes Lexus, all without having to change the way a conventional car is used. Today the brand has the widest range of hybrids in the vehicle market Premium in the world, and has sold more than one million hybrid vehicles to date.
HOW DOES LEXUS HERBS WORK? Lexus self-recharging hybrids intelligently combine a conventional gasoline engine with two or more electric motors. Gasoline engines work best at constant speeds, while electric motors are ideal for acceleration and to maintain constant speed when low. Hybrid vehicles enjoy the benefits that each brings. In a fully hybrid system, such as the Lexus Hybrid Drive system, the vehicle can be well-moved with the gasoline engine, the electric engine or with both systems at the same time, selecting the best source of energy depending on how you drive without interfering with the experience behind the wheel. A hybrid system monitors the driving conditions to control the flow of energy. Hybrid technology allows you to reduce fuel consumption and completely eliminate emissions while using your electric motor.
Lexus hybrid motors automatically recharge the batteries of the electric motor thanks to innovative energy conversion and regenerative braking technologies, so they should not be connected to an external power source, resulting in greater efficiency, lower emissions and optimized features
ALL THE ADVANTAGES OF LEXUS HEXICATED TECHNOLOGY
- Auto-Rechargeable: Unlike fully electric or hybrid plug-in cars, you never need to connect a Lexus hybrid to an outlet: Lexus rechargeable hybrid vehicles are loaded while driving. No plugs, no compromises.
- Low fuel consumption, but maintaining the same characteristics of a conventional vehicle.
- Reliability: Lexus hybrid technology is the most reliable on the market with exceptional durability. In addition, electric motors and generators require absolutely no maintenance.
- Low emissions: The Lexus hybrid was designed to reduce emissions to the environment by adopting a responsible attitude towards the environment. These hybrid systems reduce harmful emissions of gases within a decade of the Euro 6 standard of 2014. And this without sacrificing the characteristics, quality, craftsmanship and design that distinguishes Lexus.
- Performance: Hybrid technology improves the performance of Lexus vehicles compared to conventional vehicles. Less noise, no vibration and greater driving pleasure.
LINE AND PRICES IN ARGENTINA
Lexus begins operations in Argentina with a range of vehicles including both GS and LS sedans and the NX series Suvs line:
- GS 350 F-Sport (Naphtha) USD 93,200
- GS 450h Luxury (HV) USD 92,700
- GS 450h F-Sport (HV) USD 93,200
- LS 500h Executive (HV) USD 201,000
- LS 500h F-Sport (HV) USD 162,600
- NX 300h Luxury (HV) USD 76,700
- NX 300 F-Sport (Naphtha) USD 85,200