Argentina He does not have much room for error in the fight to qualify for the quarterfinals of the Copa America 2019: must win Qatar next Sunday, on the last day of Group B, and wait other results sign the passport for the playoffs; could also be favored with a draw, but in that case you should appeal to a great combination of events.
Currently the cast of Lionel Scaloni marches on last group positioning with 1 point and -2 goal difference. Qatar also adds 1 unit, but is higher because it has a smaller goal difference (-1). For its part, Paraguay accumulates 2 units and 0 difference.
Given this scenario, the different scenarios in which the selection would reach the classification are the following:
THE FOUR OPPORTUNITIES TO CLASSIFY WINNER, REGARDLESS OF THE DIFFERENCE OF THE ROLE OF OTHER PARTIES
• Paraguay do not beat Colombia in the last date of Group B (it would be the 2nd of the group)
• Brazil beat Peru by four or more difference goals
• Venezuela did not defeat Bolivia in Group A (it would qualify as one of the best 3)
• Japan do not beat Ecuador in Group C or do it for less than three difference goals (it would qualify as one of the top three)
THE TWO CHANCES FOR CLASSIFY WINNING, BUT WITH THE DIFFERENCE OF THE OBJECTIVE AS KEY
• Paraguay beat Colombia: Argentina (-2) will have to wait for Japan's victory (-4) or Uruguay's defeat (+4). That is, it must exceed the goal difference of one of the two selected to seal the pass to the fourth.
• Paraguay wins Colombia: Argentina (-2) will have to wait for Brazil's victory (+3) against Peru (+2) or vice versa.
THE ONLY WAY TO CLASSIFY WITH A TIE
• Paraguay lose to Colombia by three goals or more difference and Japan draws with Ecuador
Saturday at 4pm: Peru vs. Brazil
Saturday 16h: Venezuela vs. Bolivia
Sunday 16hs: Argentina vs. Qatar
Sunday 16hs: Colombia vs. Paraguay
Monday 8pm: Chile vs. Uruguay
Monday 8pm: Ecuador vs. Japan