When December arrives, the marks summarize the year that reveals the details of its huge data sets. The summary of Tinder is usually my favorite: from the names more slid to the right, to the best cities to flirt (which are never what you expect).
This year, Tinder's year of Swipe explains many things. For example, "perreo" and "pachangueo" were among the most used expressions of the application in 2018. But there are other data … quite curious:
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Mario Casas and Donald Trump are the most mentioned celebrities by the Spanish in Tinder.
- "Model", "lifeguard" and "surfer" are some of the most popular brands among the most tanned users.
- The Simpsons is the reference series by the Spaniards in Tinder.
- Pizza, croquettes and Spanish omelet are the most mentioned Spanish meals at Bios de Tinder.
- In my feelings of Drake is the quintessential anthem of Tinder users.
- "Twerking" is one of the most popular terms in bios.
- ?, ?, ?, ?, ⚽️ and ? are some of the most commonly used emoji.
- This undulating fox was the most commonly used GIF in Spain.
- The Mad Cool festival in July was the event where there was more activity in Tinder Spain throughout the year, followed by Valentine's Day.
- On Monday at 10 o'clock in the evening are the most active users, especially during August.