The grandson of the 85-year-old woman raped during a robbery: "When he woke up, he had the attacker on top"


The 85-year-old woman who was raped during an assault at her home in the town of La Plata in San Carlos he was able to recognize a certain physical aspect of one of the attackers, according to what his grandson confirmed to him

"She knows she woke up and he had his attacker on top. The only thing my grandmother could say was that she was older, blonde and with a big nose. The other thief, according to her, seemed smaller, "said Paulo Quiroga, in an interview with the media. hell detailed the woman passed: for two hours she was sexually assaulted.

Quiroga added that the woman is "in shock" and "very shocked". "He is a strong person but does not want to leave the house, does not want to have company, we have the feeling that as he lives alone, when time passes, he will deteriorate again with depression," he said.

She also explained that her entire family is very worried about what happened, since the woman lives alone. "She can not move alone, they were angry, she had bars, an anti-panic button, all measures, we are not sure how they got in. We believe that through the window ", he said.

The man noted that this is the second time they steal, but a situation of this type of violence has never occurred. "My grandmother is not a potentate, she does not have much. They took jewelry, the TV and a little money ", he listed.

The video that recorded the time of the escape of one of the thieves was captured by the security cameras of one of the neighbors. According to the woman's grandson, the man was looking for a fight between two people and found the escape.

As to what the Justice told him, so far they suspect no one. Hugo Tesón, the prosecutor in charge of the investigation, ordered a search of the security cameras in the area. In addition to that record, a neighbor of the neighborhood contributed pictures showing that at 4:25 am on Saturday a hooded offender escapes on a bicycle at low speed with a television, the newspaper said. The day of La Plata.

After stealing valuables, one of the criminals went to the bedroom, tied her up, and raped her for two hours. The delinquent who attacked the lady was up to 6 on Saturday at the house on 138th street, between 531 and 532. Then he escaped. The woman was tied up and one of the daughters found her like this. The doctors who treated the retiree confirmed the violation.


Source link