Finally, the 24-year-old accused of raping a 22-year-old girl, Rodrigo Eguillor, will remain in custody. This was decided this afternoon by Court No. 48 in charge of Judge Carlos Bruniard, who investigates what happened on November 15 in a department of the Buenos Aires neighborhood in San Telmo.
The son of the criminal prosecutor of Lomas de Zamora, Paula Martinez Castro, 24, was arrested Wednesday and transferred to the Talcahuano street court yesterday to give an investigative statement. This Friday, then, the Justice decided that it remains in prison, since "in freedom could disrupt the investigation," said the sources of the case.
Rodrigo Eguillor. Photo: German Garcia Adrasti
The same officers of the Trafficking Division of the Federal Police arrested him and transferred him to the PFA Federal Investigations Superintendence, located on Madariaga Street in Villa Lugano, where he spent the night.
Eguillor charged with illegal deprivation of liberty, sexual abuse with carnal access, injuries and damages against Lourdes Segura, and the case is investigated by the Bruniard Court and by the Criminal and Penitentiary Prosecutor No. 22, under Eduardo Cubría.
The act for which he is accused was heard on November 15, when the City Police went to an apartment in the San Telmo neighborhood because a young woman tried to play from a balcony.
She later learned that the plaintiff, Lourdes, 22, told the court that she was trying to flee after being repeatedly raped by Eguillor, who had arrested her in the apartment, to which she was deceived by the boy she knew because he was passing through Jet Bowling public relations.
Eguillor had already been arrested last week for contempt and resistance to the authorities when he was taken to UFI No. 3 by Esteban Echeverría and mistreated prosecutor Verónica Pérez where he sued a case of harassment that began a young woman who spread the first escraches against Eguillor .