As you well know, today Epic Games showed the new & # 39; sandbox & # 39; of Fortnite, with which we can create our own islands and play with our friends. To make this an enjoyable experience, a number of rules have been posted on the official website that all users will have to follow.
The list in question is still incomplete, so we should be alert for any updates, because in the event of a player breaching these rules, the development team will ask us to report or contact support for the player. The rules are as follows:
1. Respect other players. Discriminatory language, incitement to hatred, tricks, spam and any other type of harassment or behavior deemed inappropriate will be prohibited.
2. Keep our information safe. Sharing our account with other users may put us at risk.
3. Be nice and have fun!
In addition to these basic behaviors, they also leave us with a second list in which they mention what we can do and not in relation to the game:
- Make the mark known. Fortnite is fun and welcomes all players.
- Respect the other players and be cool in both victory and defeat.
- Keep our information safe.
- Play fairly and follow the rules of the game.
- Use the official Fortnite names for all weapons, clothing, points of interest, and items.
Do not do
- Use incitement to hatred, tricks, spam, harassment, discrimination or any other illegal behavior.
- Spam a lot of spam
- Create or view pornographic content associated with Fornite.
- Violate any copyright or trademark of Epic Games or other third party.
- Promote or participate in games of chance associated with Fortnite.
- Participate in any action that, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Fortnite, illegally obtain money from the game or from any player.
What do you think of the new game mode? Remember to follow the rules and have fun!